Residential Roll-Off Dumpsters
Request A Dumpster Quote
Tom Kraemer, Inc. is Central Minnesota’s leader in Roll-Off Dumpsters.
With same-day service and more than 700 hundred containers ranging in size from 6 to 30 cubic yards, TKI Roll-Off Dumpsters are the perfect solution for any of your waste removal needs.
Cold Spring Location
Our Roll-Off Dumpsters can be delivered anywhere within 35 miles of Cold Spring or Glenwood, MN including the surrounding areas of St. Cloud and Alexandria, MN.
We have multiple sizes, so you can select the dumpster that’s right for your needs. Not sure what size is right? Give us a call at (877) 251-0151 and we’ll help you decide.
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can I get a roll-off dumpster delivered?
Tom Kraemer, Inc. guarantees next-day delivery. Same-day service is available as needed but with orders placed prior to noon.
What is your roll-off dumpster service area?
Roll-off dumpsters can be delivered anywhere within 35 miles of Cold Spring or Glenwood, MN, including all surrounding areas of St. Cloud and Alexandria, MN. More specifically, our service area includes I-94 from Ashby to Clearwater, Hwy 23 from Foley to Spicer, and Hwy 55 from Annandale to Elbow Lake.
How long can I have my roll-off dumpster?
6 yard Roll-off Dumpsters = Three week maximum
12 yard – 30 yard roll-off Dumpsters = Two week maximum
These guidelines are especially important during our busiest months (March-November)
Will my driveway or yard get damaged?
Drivers at Tom Kraemer, Inc. are professionally trained and highly experienced with dumpster drop-off. Drivers are extremely cautious and take all necessary steps to prevent any such damage. We also have a company policy requiring all roll-off dumpsters to be placed on boards. Please note, however, Tom Kraemer, Inc. is not liable for any driveway or yard damage caused during the delivery or pick-up of roll-off dumpsters.
What materials can we dispose of in this dumpster?
Refer to the Acceptable Materials download for a full list of what can and cannot go in our construction material dumpsters and trash/garbage dumpsters. Tom Kraemer, Inc. accepts items like appliances, tires, TVs, liquids and chemicals, and other hazardous materials, but they must be handled separately. For other questions or more information on specialty dumpsters, complete a Request Info form or give us a call at (877)251-0151.
How full can I fill my dumpsters?
Level full. For the safety of our drivers and for motorists on the road (when we are hauling full dumpsters), dumpsters cannot be above level full.
What size dumpster should I get?
At Tom Kraemer, Inc. we are committed to pairing you with the right size roll-off dumpster. To start, we recommend you review our dumpster sizes. You can also complete the form above, or give us a call at (877) 251-0151, and we’ll be happy to walk you through your options.
How do I pay for my roll-off dumpster?
Credit card information is required when you place your order. Any customer without a pre-approved charge account is required to pay for their dumpster in full at the time of delivery.
Is it true that you're the Dumpster Kings?
That is a nickname given to us by a few customers. I guess we’ll leave that judgement up to them and hopefully you!
What Sets Tom Kraemer, Inc. Apart?
- Same day/next day service!
- We place boards under all dumpsters to help protect your driveway.
- Live dispatch through onboard computers.
- GPS tracking.
- Timely delivery with detailed driver instructions and the ability to call prior to arriving.
- Our staff is knowledgeable and well-trained. We pride ourselves on our expertise.
- Our drivers are safe and courteous. We know that appearances matter – so our uniforms are clean and professional.
- Got a complex problem? Our staff will happily help you solve it! We have brains and we know how to use them.
We Make It Easy
- Flat-Rate Pricing – no hidden fees.
- We will always answer our phone in person!
- We’ll walk you through our process to make sure you get the right service for your needs!
- We accept credit cards over the phone.
- You don’t need to be home for delivery, and we schedule delivery to fit your schedule, not ours!