Job openings at Tom Kraemer Inc
Tom Kraemer, Inc. prides itself on being a family and locally-owned business since 1938.
We offer industry-leading quality through our professionally trained employees who deliver responsive and dependable service and full commitment to our customers. TKI provides an array of services primarily in the solid waste and portable storage industries from three locations: Cold Spring, Blaine, and Glenwood.
Our continued growth throughout the years has been made possible by the dedication of our employees. As a team, we take great pride in assisting our customers in finding the best solution to fit their needs. If you’re looking to develop your career with these values in a family-oriented business, we encourage you to look below for potential job openings.
We have no available positions at this time. Please check back for updates!
Full Time Local CDL Truck Driver (Cold Spring, MN)
Tom Kraemer Inc. has an immediate opening for a motivated, experienced CDL truck driver. Tom Kraemer Inc. has been a family owned company since 1938 and continues to provide employees with a positive, safe, success-driven work environment. We are currently seeking a driver for our Cold Spring location. If you are a licensed CDL Driver who is looking for a rewarding, local opportunity packed with benefits, we want to hear from you!
- Home every night
- Monday-Friday/No weekends; unless extra hours are desired
- No working holidays
- Paid hourly, time-and-a-half over 40 hours
- Health insurance provided
- Uniforms provided
- Other benefits include: paid time off, paid holidays, and a retirement plan with employer contribution
- Treating customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Willingness to work 50-60 hours’ weekly
- At least 2 years of driving experience or recent graduation from truck driving school
- GED or high school diploma equivalency
- Flexibility with willingness to perform all tasks assigned
- Operate equipment safely and effectively
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Pass a pre-employment DOT drug test and physical
- Clean driving record and clean criminal record
- Able to read and write in the English language
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs, safely climb up/tarp roll-off dumpsters, strap containers
*The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax resumes to 320-685-4231
Or call 320-224-7384 for more details
Tom Kraemer Inc.
16994 County Road 158, Cold Spring, MN 56320
- Download the appropriate application below.
- Fill out and save the application.
- Complete the “Submit Your Application Here:” section on the right side of this page which allows you to upload your application and resume (optional).
- Hit submit!
Alternatively, print and complete the application and mail it to the following address:
Tom Kraemer, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 443
Cold Spring, MN 56320
Submit Your Application Here: